Vacation Rentals (Pro)
How to Run a 6 Figure Airbnb Business From Your Phone—Without Owning Real Estate
Plus, tips-and-tricks for maximizing profit in the least amount of time.
What is The Airbnb Course Pro?
A proven and complete step-by-step system for successfully building an Airbnb business without having to own real estate property.
This system is designed to take you by the hand and walk you through the necessary steps to acquiring your first property, setting up the space, and automating the process so you can run the business from anywhere in the world.
Become a successful Airbnb business owner and uncover the secrets to mastering Airbnb. No ambiguity or confusion. It tells you exactly what to do, it’s the blueprint to success.
10 module step-by-step digital course
Walks you through the necessary steps you need to acquire, setup, automate, and maximize profits from multiple Airbnb listings.
- Lifetime access and login 24/7
- It’s all digital and downloadable.
- Literally step-by-step. Nothing is left out.
What’s included in The Airbnb Course Pro?
With The Airbnb Course Pro you will get access to:
- 10 high-value, step-by-step modules
- 4 Bonus items including the complete messaging templates I use to communicate with guests before, during, and after their reservation. You’ll be getting the complete message templates that have generated me well over $100,000 in sales in my business!
- Plus, students to enroll will get our VIP Bonus which includes (2) 30 minute 1-on-1 personal coaching calls.
You will get immediate access (via username and password) to all modules and bonuses included in the course.
- You can view it on your iphone, your ipad, your android, or your computer
- Content is available in video (.mov), slides (.pdf), and Audiobook format (M4B)
- 30-day 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked
Who is The Airbnb Course Pro for?
Specifically designed for people who want to build a successful Airbnb hosting business with multiple properties.
- It’s for those of you that are sick of trading hours for dollars and want some more leverage and control.
- It’s for real estate investors who’ve been looking for an investment that produces 3-10x more profit than a long-term rental can.
- It’s for people who want a business that offers freedom and flexibility; a business they can run from their phone from anywhere in the world.
- It’s for people starting out brand new, with zero Airbnb hosting experience.
- It’s for existing hosts who need help automating their processes so they can spend less time working “in” their business.
- It’s for existing Airbnb hosts that are frustrated that their listing isn’t making much money.
- It’s for existing Airbnb hosts that are doing “ok” but want to be able to provide a better guest experience.
- It’s for existing Airbnb hosts that host only part-time during big events and want to do it more often or full time.
- Perhaps you know someone hosting successfully on Airbnb and you’re interested in learning more.
- Or maybe you’ve been an Airbnb guest that had a great experience and would like to return the favor to other travelers.
Module 1: What Will Set You Apart From Other Hosts? Hospitality & Guest Experience
Module 1 is all about setting yourself apart from other hosts by providing the best guest experience for your guests. It teaches you hospitality and how to use empathy to better understand your guests.
Module 2: Do Your Research on Forecasting Profit, Guest Avatars, City Laws & Restrictions
This is about doing your research. It walks you through 4 methods you can use to figure out how much you can make on Airbnb (a.k.a, forecasting profit or running comps). I’m also going to teach you how to attract the perfect guests so your listing continues to be successful long after you open it up.
Module 3: Taxes, Insurance, and Business Entity Setup
In this module, I show you how to stay organized and protected to make the most of your money. We will also go over the basics of setting up a business entity and opening a business account. I’ll show you how to stay organized throughout the year and how to make sure you don’t pay more on taxes than you have to. We’ll also go over options available to keep you protected with the right insurance.
Module 4: Acquisition
In this module l teach you how to find the right property for your listing (without buying real estate) and how to get permission from your landlord to host with Airbnb. I’ll teach you the exact steps to follow to find the most profitable areas in your city to invest in, as well as a secret weapon to help you get first dibs on properties that meet your search criteria. I’ll also give you my exact script, email template, and documentation for pitching property owners and property managers to get more properties faster.
Module 5: Property Setup: Preparing Your New Property for Airbnb Guests
This is all about getting your new property ready for Airbnb guests. We’ll go over cleaning, repairs, furnishing your space, electronic door locks, safety, and decor. We’ll talk about photographing and preparing your property to take the best possible photos so your listing shines. I’ll be going over the items you need for every room, including my personal list of every single item I put in my listings. My list includes links to all of the items plus the exact operational supplies I provide like towels, shampoo, linens, even the body wash we provide.
Module 6: Listing Setup: Setting Up Your Listing & Profile Correctly the First Time On Airbnb.com
Here I’ll go over the most important features of the site and I’ll hold your hand and show you step-by-step how to create your account. I'll tell you about all of the important settings you need to understand so you don’t make a rookie mistake and lose out on $6,700 like I did. I’ll teach you exactly how to write descriptions that sell, how to write captions and how to post the right photos. I’ll teach you the secrets to positioning your listing so it stands out from the pack.
Module 7: Communicating With Guests: Before, During & After Their Reservation
This module has everything you need to know about communicating with your guests before, during, and after their reservation. I’ll go over my step-by-step messaging sequences to easily convert inquiries into confirmed reservations and to get you the most positive reviews from your guests. I’ll also teach you how to deal with guest cancellations so you make sure to keep more money in your pocket.
Module 8: Ongoing Listing Maintenance: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
This module is all about keeping the train rolling down the tracks with ongoing listing maintenance. I’ll share with you my daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly processes to make sure your guests have everything they need and to keep your listings running smoothly. You’ll get my exact monthly checklist and my exact inventory process and inventory template.
Module 9: Automation
This is all about automating your new listing. Everything from automating your cleanings to automating your nightly pricing. I’ll give you my exact process for hiring help and the exact questions you need to ask prospective handymen and cleaning crews, including the questions you need to ask their references. You’ll get all of the info you need to create an automated self-sustaining business you can manage remotely.
Module 10: Opportunities to Increase Revenue & Best Practices
We‘ll go over opportunities to increase revenue and the best practices you should follow while running this business. I’ll teach you all my secret methods for adding on sales to your existing reservations, up-selling, and ways to fill your calendar to the brim with happy guests. I’ll also teach you some super useful methods for making your role as host easier and easier as time goes on.
BONUS: Complete messaging template system
The most valuable bonus you will be getting is my complete messaging template system. You’ll get the exact messaging, word for word, that I use to run my business. This includes:
BONUS: Beautifully designed, editable templates
All templates are professionally designed so your guests will see professional, polished materials (a $250 value)!
BONUS: Technology guide for hosts
This is a combination of video tutorials and cheat-sheets of the top recommended tools I use to run my Airbnb business.
BONUS: The Airbnb Course Pro in audiobook format
You will get M4B filetype ready for you to upload into your mobile device so you can listen anytime, anywhere You’ll be able to pause and pick up right where you left off.
Limited VIP Bonus
Students who sign up for The Airbnb Course Pro will get TWO 30 minute 1-on-1 coaching calls with me to discuss anything related to their Airbnb listing(s). You can ask me about setting up your property, about communicating with guests, or ways you can increase your revenue. Anything you might need help with along the way! You lead the conversation and I’ll provide advice and valuable insights to help you move forward with your business.